Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cleaning My Bike

I realized last night that my bike was dirty as hell. My chain barely had any lubricant, black snow stuff caked on the tubes of the frame, and the wheels looked horrible. I don't have O.C.D. about the cleanliness of my bike, but it didn't look good at all. Plus it gave me something to do today, which I needed badly.
 Took out my spoke cards to clean them off also. Local cartoonist, Roger Lootine, makes a really cool spoke card for Minneapolis being the number one city to bike in. Used a brand new bandanna to clean some of the dirtiest parts. The only way to brake in a bandanna is simply to use it a ton.
 Betsy (my bike) was pretty dirty, but I cleaned her up nicely. I made a huge mess in the living room.
 Christmas tree in the background. Still has wrapped presents under it.
Bike grease from my chain ring got on my forearm. It looks like it could be a super sweet tattoo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment